Highlighted

Pixelation

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in Mix, I usually create a background color and then drop photos onto that background sizing each as I like. The problem is that sharp curved lines in photos start to appear staggered / jagged.

The background i create is 1600x2000 pix but I’ve tried higher resolutions and had the same issue.

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pixelation

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in Mix, I usually create a background color and then drop photos onto that background sizing each as I like. The problem is that sharp curved lines in photos start to appear staggered / jagged.

The background i create is 1600x2000 pix but I’ve tried higher resolutions and had the same issue.

Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Are there any screenshots that I can see to better understand the issue and help you?

Also, please confirm me the version of app that you're using.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines