Highlighted

Program deleted all my files

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this morning I was working on one of my design when I clicked on a certain design I was working on it when I return to the app or my work completely it was gone and every other design as well  I try to get it back I try to reset my iPad I try to re-sign in and nothing happened so what is going on with this I don't appreciate the fact that this deleted all of my work so I want to know if there is anyway you guys can fix that or can you please fix the bug so it doesn't happen to any other orders it's so annoying having to deal with stuff like this and is not a very appreciated can you get get back to me asap by the way this was on my iPad all my files were there now I just have that what the hell???.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Program deleted all my files

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this morning I was working on one of my design when I clicked on a certain design I was working on it when I return to the app or my work completely it was gone and every other design as well  I try to get it back I try to reset my iPad I try to re-sign in and nothing happened so what is going on with this I don't appreciate the fact that this deleted all of my work so I want to know if there is anyway you guys can fix that or can you please fix the bug so it doesn't happen to any other orders it's so annoying having to deal with stuff like this and is not a very appreciated can you get get back to me asap by the way this was on my iPad all my files were there now I just have that what the hell???.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?