Highlighted

Re: Deleting pictures in photoshop mix

Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have deleted images but they reappear each time I go back to the app. I canceled my membership & nothing is in the CC cloud from what I see.

Can i I not use PS mix without using creative cloud?

under projects on the lower right hand there is the arrow to delete. It shows it deleting but appears again. I want to get these off my phone.

Thanks.

Hi Bamby,

I believe that you are closing the action before the complete deletion of the project is happening where the network connection is getting interrupted and the syncing is not happening properly.

Please log in to assets.adobe.com and try deleting the files and then check if they still show up in the app.

Regards,

Sheena

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Deleting pictures in photoshop mix

Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have deleted images but they reappear each time I go back to the app. I canceled my membership & nothing is in the CC cloud from what I see.

Can i I not use PS mix without using creative cloud?

under projects on the lower right hand there is the arrow to delete. It shows it deleting but appears again. I want to get these off my phone.

Thanks.

Hi Bamby,

I believe that you are closing the action before the complete deletion of the project is happening where the network connection is getting interrupted and the syncing is not happening properly.

Please log in to assets.adobe.com and try deleting the files and then check if they still show up in the app.

Regards,

Sheena

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bamby,

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted what was in the library & files before I sent this msg. But I will go specifically to where you indicate the assets and see if there is any difference.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines