Highlighted

Re: Deleting pictures in photoshop mix

Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I no longer use Adobe CC and the app is deleted from my phone. I delete pix as you said in the lower right corner. But when I go back to PS Mix they are all back. I deleted the files in Photoshop & Linraries so I don’t see why they continue to be downloaded from the CC cloud. I stopped the service 1-2 months ago.

I want to continue using Mix but not if you must use the cloud with it. Thx.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Re: Deleting pictures in photoshop mix

Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I no longer use Adobe CC and the app is deleted from my phone. I delete pix as you said in the lower right corner. But when I go back to PS Mix they are all back. I deleted the files in Photoshop & Linraries so I don’t see why they continue to be downloaded from the CC cloud. I stopped the service 1-2 months ago.

I want to continue using Mix but not if you must use the cloud with it. Thx.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 14, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branching into a new discussion

Hi Bamby,

Since you've tried to delete the projects from multiple locations and they're still showing up, I would request you to try connecting over a different network and then check.

The syncing needs to be complete.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A different network or browser? I did attempt through Chrome w/o any success.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A different network connection.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 14, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have now deleted photos over and over again. I have done the following:

1) canceled my membership

2) archived then permanently deleted everything in PS, library & mobile creations.

3) I deleted the creative cloud from my laptop & phone

3) connected to another network

4) found that there were only a handful of images in Lightroom. I haven’t used it on a regular basis but I deleted those images as well.

5) Yesterday on two attempts I deleted everything that was appearing in PS Mix. I know how to delete under project at the lower right corner where the trash bin is. Today same photos keep coming back. I really don’t understand because even when I was using CC in the past all images didn’t keep downloading.

6) Last, I have also deleted all images from the laptop & phone. All that were even in the deleted files.

Please research to see if my membership is in fact canceled. Still it doesn’t make sense because PS Mix is the only app I have currently installed.

I really need to get them off of my hardware because of the amount of space being used.

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

PS Mix is a free app. You don't require any subscription for it.

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 19, 2018 0
Explorer ,
Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am aware of that. I mentioned previously that I canceled my Creative Cloud subscription. I used to purchase stock photos.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 19, 2018 0