• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing object from pictures

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2018 Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi I’m struggling with removing things/people from photos, if I use the cut out tool the object is gone but the white chequred background is left in its place, when I use the fill tool it distorts the background and can clearly see something has been removed, is there a way I can remove objects or people from pictures without Leaving a mess behind it? I’m using photoshop mix on the iPhone

Thankyou

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m using photoshop mix on the iPhone

This Forum is dedicated to Photoshop proper, please post on the appropriate Forum.

Photoshop Mix (Mobile app)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

simonc57997100  wrote

Discussion moved from Photoshop to Photoshop Mix (Mobile app)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Simon,

You’re best off using Photoshop Fix for removing small objects. You can open Photoshop Fix directly from Photoshop Mix (assuming you have it installed on your device). Look under “More Tools,” and choose “Healing in Photoshop Fix.” There you’ll find more powerful cloning and healing tools.

Note that this will not magically fix huge removed objects, but it’s very effective for smaller items and background clutter. You can find a short tutorial here: Retouch photos on the go with Photoshop Fix |

Mike

0B0B2726-2DE1-46F7-96EE-39F0D5F5A58F.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines