Highlighted

Snappig

New Here ,
May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I turn off snapping in the latest version of Photoshop Mix for iOS??

The product team is working on a dot release 2.7.1 which should be out any minute now. It contains a new setting in Preferences to turn off auto-snap.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Snappig

New Here ,
May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I turn off snapping in the latest version of Photoshop Mix for iOS??

The product team is working on a dot release 2.7.1 which should be out any minute now. It contains a new setting in Preferences to turn off auto-snap.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IS there a way to turn off snapping? I need precise control back, the snapping is super frustrating...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HALLELUJA! I just got it - THANK YOU!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines