• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Apps NOT Support iPhone X !!!

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The series of photoshop apps do not support iPhone X interface!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback.

We are aware about the limitation and are constantly trying to work on it.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for the feedback.

We are aware about the limitation and are constantly trying to work on it.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its been 2 months and still no update for iPhone X, and 7 months since last up to this app ! Please update it asap

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lane,

I understand the troubles that you've been facing with the app on your new device but be assured our team is constantly working on the fix here and we would be updating the app soon to support it over all the new devices.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

make it quick and thanks for the quick reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lanej,

What exactly are you looking for in terms of supporting the iPhone X? I use Photoshop Mix and other apps on my iPhone X, and they seem to work just fine. I don’t see any interface issues.

Are you maybe referring to the fact that the app the app doesn’t completely fill the screen, including the area of the notch? Personally I kind of like it like that.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t care about the screen size (although more is better) but a simple render of an image takes soo long, ive exported 4K videos from videoleap (optimsed for X) and its fast but when i comes to this app its soo slow therefore i think this app doesnt use A11 chip to the fullest

here look:  3 April 2018 - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I looked at the video - it shows you waiting a long time for the comp to upload to your Creative Cloud storage - which is not related to the performance of the app, nor the iPhone X interface, but rather the speed of your network connection. Mine works much faster when I’m well connected, even with images with multiple layers.

For what it’s worth, the same delay would occur with any phone given an equally slow network connection. I don’t see anything specific there to the iPhone interface.

Everything else looks ok in your video, so I’m not sure what you’re demonstrating here.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks and How to disable ”creative cloud storage”  on iphone ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don’t know of a way to disable CC storage in PS Mix. Maybe try working offline and see if it speeds up the waiting time?

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines