Highlighted

The images I was using were on transparent backgrounds mid project the transparent backgrounds disappeared

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use photoshop mix on my Ipad pro. I have been using it to make collage images. I purchase these images and they are downloaded into the PDF expert app. From there I select the images I want to use in my collage and save them in photos. Now I go into Photoshop mix. I select all  photos on my ipad. Then I start a new project and start with my first image. All these images are PNG with transparent backgrounds. This allows me to layer them and make my collage. Everything was working fine until this morning. I was in mid project just finishing up. I went to select my last image that I wanted to use and all of a sudden it wasn’t on transparent background anymore. Earlier I had used this exact image in the collage and it was on a transparent background. I wanted to see if it was just this image. I started a new project using images I had used previously in other projects. It seems all the photos had switched to NONE transparent backgrounds. I assume the switched to JPEG format ? I am not that technicaI  and I have no idea what happened. What is strange is that it happened in MID project. Can anyone help figure out what happened and how I cam get the images back on transparent backgrounds.

Thanks so much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The images I was using were on transparent backgrounds mid project the transparent backgrounds disappeared

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use photoshop mix on my Ipad pro. I have been using it to make collage images. I purchase these images and they are downloaded into the PDF expert app. From there I select the images I want to use in my collage and save them in photos. Now I go into Photoshop mix. I select all  photos on my ipad. Then I start a new project and start with my first image. All these images are PNG with transparent backgrounds. This allows me to layer them and make my collage. Everything was working fine until this morning. I was in mid project just finishing up. I went to select my last image that I wanted to use and all of a sudden it wasn’t on transparent background anymore. Earlier I had used this exact image in the collage and it was on a transparent background. I wanted to see if it was just this image. I started a new project using images I had used previously in other projects. It seems all the photos had switched to NONE transparent backgrounds. I assume the switched to JPEG format ? I am not that technicaI  and I have no idea what happened. What is strange is that it happened in MID project. Can anyone help figure out what happened and how I cam get the images back on transparent backgrounds.

Thanks so much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

Had this happen, too on one occasion and it was resolved by quitting the app and relaunching.

It may also be necessary with your images to make sure that the Photos app is also running in the background, before you launch so that Mix can collect all of the necessary data from your images.

Please let us know if that helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue here. I could edit a layer while the other layers were in reduced opacity ( so I could see what the hell I was doing) now? Gone. Please help!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines