Highlighted

Things missing in Mix..

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Photoshop Mix is the closest to an actual full PC photshop in terms edits I do and tools I use, unfortunately, mix severely needs some essentials. As equivalent to classic photoshop (circa Photoshop 7 aalll the way to now):

— unconstrained transform, a.k.a. the goold old free transform

— select inverse. Either I can’t find it or it’s missing the function to cut out everything OUTSİDE a selection. I guess you can use “add“ mode but it feels really really weird..

— blur/sharpen. Or blur/smudge/sharpen tool

— LINK LAYERS to move more at a time.

— remember tool settings, or be able to set default settings. Only such I see is the auto snap on/off.

Ok I understand some of them can be accomplished jumping via “more tools” through Psp Fix and Psp Express, but they’re not the same, it takes you to it but with only one option. So, here’s an example:

I want to, let’s say sharpen a pic, and I hit more tools in mix, theres no sharpen. It’s Liquify in fix and Heal in fix. Ok, I say, hit that to get it opened. And it does but I cant use other tools, gives me only the tool that brought me in it. So ı have to save the pic or asset, go to fix, sharpen sharpen sharpen, save outside AGAİN, back in mix, load pic/asset.. aaagh. And all this for lets say some 10 pixels you need to sharpen.

I’m not exactly complaining and maybe I’m being picky or capricious, but it’s  very frustrating sometimes it’s like photoshop  but broken in pieces.

I’ve been heavily using photoshop 6&7 for probably 12 years, couple of years ago I lost my pc, no laptop, and only ipad now so this “app” photoshop-id is nothing like photoshop. Makes me feel I forgot Psp      and often when working with it like good old times, and use tools as  ı remember them , suddenly something is missing, it stumps my workflow and ı feel like my hands are cut off for the smallest thing. Smallest things.  Like blur something.

....From a photoshop veteran, sincerely, dear developers, please fix this mix expressly. Unless, of course, it wasn‘t meant at all to be like pc photoshop and I‘m wrong trying to see psp mix as a substitute.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Things missing in Mix..

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Photoshop Mix is the closest to an actual full PC photshop in terms edits I do and tools I use, unfortunately, mix severely needs some essentials. As equivalent to classic photoshop (circa Photoshop 7 aalll the way to now):

— unconstrained transform, a.k.a. the goold old free transform

— select inverse. Either I can’t find it or it’s missing the function to cut out everything OUTSİDE a selection. I guess you can use “add“ mode but it feels really really weird..

— blur/sharpen. Or blur/smudge/sharpen tool

— LINK LAYERS to move more at a time.

— remember tool settings, or be able to set default settings. Only such I see is the auto snap on/off.

Ok I understand some of them can be accomplished jumping via “more tools” through Psp Fix and Psp Express, but they’re not the same, it takes you to it but with only one option. So, here’s an example:

I want to, let’s say sharpen a pic, and I hit more tools in mix, theres no sharpen. It’s Liquify in fix and Heal in fix. Ok, I say, hit that to get it opened. And it does but I cant use other tools, gives me only the tool that brought me in it. So ı have to save the pic or asset, go to fix, sharpen sharpen sharpen, save outside AGAİN, back in mix, load pic/asset.. aaagh. And all this for lets say some 10 pixels you need to sharpen.

I’m not exactly complaining and maybe I’m being picky or capricious, but it’s  very frustrating sometimes it’s like photoshop  but broken in pieces.

I’ve been heavily using photoshop 6&7 for probably 12 years, couple of years ago I lost my pc, no laptop, and only ipad now so this “app” photoshop-id is nothing like photoshop. Makes me feel I forgot Psp      and often when working with it like good old times, and use tools as  ı remember them , suddenly something is missing, it stumps my workflow and ı feel like my hands are cut off for the smallest thing. Smallest things.  Like blur something.

....From a photoshop veteran, sincerely, dear developers, please fix this mix expressly. Unless, of course, it wasn‘t meant at all to be like pc photoshop and I‘m wrong trying to see psp mix as a substitute.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Taira2032,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

It seems like a great idea, could you share this as a feature request here? Photoshop | Photoshop Family Customer Community  This forum is monitored by our developers and they might look into it for future updates.

Regards,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines