Highlighted

Unable to open composition in Adobe CC

New Here ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have this composition that I made un Photoshop Mix on my iPhone. It has like 9 or so layers. The file on the mobile creations is 55 Mb. I haven't been able to open tis file on Adobe CC, every single time I have try to open on Adobe CC I get a Network Error. I have try on a couple of Wifi networks and using my cellular data and nothing. I'm able to open other compositions on Adobe CC but not this one, I have the same problem with other compositions, which I don't care for. I want to finish some things in Adobe CC for this composition and it as been frustrating. I can download the jpg, but that doesn't work for what I want to do. 

Also every time I open this composition I end up with a copy of it on my phone and now I have 12 copies of it, none of which can be open in Adobe CC

I have a total of 256 Mb on my CC. I have a full CC.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to open composition in Adobe CC

New Here ,
May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have this composition that I made un Photoshop Mix on my iPhone. It has like 9 or so layers. The file on the mobile creations is 55 Mb. I haven't been able to open tis file on Adobe CC, every single time I have try to open on Adobe CC I get a Network Error. I have try on a couple of Wifi networks and using my cellular data and nothing. I'm able to open other compositions on Adobe CC but not this one, I have the same problem with other compositions, which I don't care for. I want to finish some things in Adobe CC for this composition and it as been frustrating. I can download the jpg, but that doesn't work for what I want to do. 

Also every time I open this composition I end up with a copy of it on my phone and now I have 12 copies of it, none of which can be open in Adobe CC

I have a total of 256 Mb on my CC. I have a full CC.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 22, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi FedericoACG,

That shouldn't be happening, could you please let us know the version of Photoshop Mix and operating system you're working on?

This does happen sometimes after desktop updates, and probably also has something to do with the recent libraries update.

Fixing it is relatively easy though—simply sign out of all the Adobe mobile apps on your device then sign in again (which you should only have to do on one one of the apps, I think).

That usually fixes this issue.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 19, 2019 0