• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's the difference between Mix, Fix and Express?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2015 Oct 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Regular PS on my computer but wanted to use a similar app on my ipad.  Then I saw there was a choice  (ahhh!)   What's the difference between Mix, Fix and Express?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Hi Steve!

Thanks for reaching out.

Fix: Adobe's free new Photoshop Fix, Capture CC apps retouch pics and capture assets | PCWorld

Fix introduces photo retouching options that allow you to "fix" and enhance your images.

Mix: Picture and image editor app | Download Adobe Photoshop Mix

Mix introduces compositing options. This is to say that you can combine multiple images, cut out backgrounds and layer assets.

Express: Photoshop Express is like a bite-sized version of photoshop with an interface that res

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve!

Thanks for reaching out.

Fix: Adobe's free new Photoshop Fix, Capture CC apps retouch pics and capture assets | PCWorld

Fix introduces photo retouching options that allow you to "fix" and enhance your images.

Mix: Picture and image editor app | Download Adobe Photoshop Mix

Mix introduces compositing options. This is to say that you can combine multiple images, cut out backgrounds and layer assets.

Express: Photoshop Express is like a bite-sized version of photoshop with an interface that resembles the desktop app.

So, as for the app you will choose, it really depends on what you would use it for. Do any of these sound hopeful?

Let me know!

-Kathleen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2015 Dec 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not merge all above features into one app? Save and open photo in multiple different apps is unworkable. Are those apps only meant for simple and quick editing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2015 Oct 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's really useful. Thank you so much for that helpful summary.

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2015 Oct 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happy to help, Steve! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further inquiries.

Cheers!

-Kathleen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess to keep them simple they need to limit the amount of features in each app so it doesn't get too complicated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They make more money? If you get the premium subscription to one,does that give you the premium for all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines