Highlighted

Why can't I access all my photos and albums in Mix and Fix?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use Photoshop Mix and Photoshop Fix on my iPad Pro.  I am having trouble accessing most of my photos, textures etc that are in my Photos Library.  I have everything organized into albums and folders but can only see a few albums when I am trying to access my Photos library.  The albums that are shown do not really make sense because a few are recent and a few are older.

How am I supposed to create anything or "fix" anything if I cannot access the photos and images that I want to use?

This seems to be an issue that has been going on for a long time and has still not been addressed by Adobe.  Why can't they use photo pickers that so many other apps use?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why can't I access all my photos and albums in Mix and Fix?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use Photoshop Mix and Photoshop Fix on my iPad Pro.  I am having trouble accessing most of my photos, textures etc that are in my Photos Library.  I have everything organized into albums and folders but can only see a few albums when I am trying to access my Photos library.  The albums that are shown do not really make sense because a few are recent and a few are older.

How am I supposed to create anything or "fix" anything if I cannot access the photos and images that I want to use?

This seems to be an issue that has been going on for a long time and has still not been addressed by Adobe.  Why can't they use photo pickers that so many other apps use?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?