Highlighted

Why can’t I upload to CC Library?

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I save an image to CC Library from Photoshop Mix, it says ”Saved to library,” but when I go to CC Library the image isn’t there. It works fine with other apps, it’s just not working for Photoshop Mix.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by tonyharmer | Adobe Community Professional

Hey

Sometimes, I have found that PS Mix creates a new library called "My Library"—could you check to see if this has happened here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why can’t I upload to CC Library?

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I save an image to CC Library from Photoshop Mix, it says ”Saved to library,” but when I go to CC Library the image isn’t there. It works fine with other apps, it’s just not working for Photoshop Mix.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by tonyharmer | Adobe Community Professional

Hey

Sometimes, I have found that PS Mix creates a new library called "My Library"—could you check to see if this has happened here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines