Highlighted

Why doesn’t photoshop mix get updated since 2 year?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This app is awsome, I use it every day just for fun and I never found any alternative to that but I wonder why it doesn't get updated since 2 years. I own an iphone xs max and the app doesn't fit the new screen but fortunately everything else seems to work properly. 

will it get renewed in future or will it die soon? In that last case do you know any other app in the app store that is equal to photoshop mix? 

thank you very much for your help, have a nice day

Franco

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why doesn’t photoshop mix get updated since 2 year?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This app is awsome, I use it every day just for fun and I never found any alternative to that but I wonder why it doesn't get updated since 2 years. I own an iphone xs max and the app doesn't fit the new screen but fortunately everything else seems to work properly. 

will it get renewed in future or will it die soon? In that last case do you know any other app in the app store that is equal to photoshop mix? 

thank you very much for your help, have a nice day

Franco

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel the same as you. I wish Adobe would read these forums to know how the users feel about this app. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines