• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why not update the Android version of Photoshop Mix?

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2018 Dec 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been bugging me that the iOS version of the app is far more up to date than the Android version, which is behind by years already. The Android version is missing crucial features including: being able to change canvas size, adding text, custom filters, and especially snapping. I don't see why the developers couldn't take some time to update their apps, despite the hardware/framework differences I believe it's entirely possible to make just one update so that the Android version isn't inferior.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Have the same question. I just switched form and iPhone to a Galaxy and Photoshop Mix is far behind in what I can do on Android. I used to create designs and grids for instagram and I can't do that anymore. It's frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seriously! There lack of updates almost seems like disdain for the Android community. The last update was over two years ago!? I just dont understand... The app is unusable in comparison to the iOS version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines