• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy from adobe illustrator to adobe sketch and it goes really blurry done on the I pad

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

6B9256A1-91A4-4D26-91B6-CC44BF4CCA34.png

I have I pad 6th generation I've done the outlines on Adobe illustrator and when I copy to clipboard and open with adobe sketch this is what happens.can someone please help as my work looks good but then looks really shocking when I copy it to adobe sketch .

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Krissy.

It's because when you copy to clipboard, your Draw are is saved as a .png and the vector "crispness" is not preserved. Unfortunately there is no way to prevent this when you import your Draw art into Sketch. 

But, have you tried Adobe Fresco? It's our combination vector/raster drawing app and I believe your device is supported.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aww that's such a shame .I will try the Fresco app.Os it pretty much the same as adobe sketch and you can still copy to clipboard?

kind regards Krissy 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just came across your comment looking for something else so I thought I would chime in. Adobe Fresco contains all the tools from Sketch and Draw together in one app. There are quite a few more useful features in Fresco that you won't find in the others.  Also when you export all your vector layers remain smart objects in photoshop and can be edited via Illustrator. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines