• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"This account does not have required access to a sync storage location" for many apps?

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I tried to sign up in adobe draw, this message popped up.

Looked up forums, and somebody suggested doing a free account.

Don't have another email, so I quit.

Come back and tried, problem magically solved. Message is no longer there, I began using adobe draw.

When I tried to sign up in adobe sketch, same message popped up.

Looked up forums, nothing said.

Expected miracle like last time.

Message popped up ... and tried, and tried ... magic still hasn't happen yet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Muyi,

I'm sorry things aren't working as expected. This message usually pops up for one of two reasons:

* The login is associated with an enterprise account that does not use Creative Cloud for its storage.

* Or, the device/app is registered in China (Creative Cloud mobile apps and online services are not included in Creative Cloud offerings in the People’s Republic of China).

Are either of those true for you?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Hi Walter,

As per the update that I have, Creative Cloud mobile apps and online services are not included in Creative Cloud offerings in the People’s Republic of China.

You may also refer to the FAQ here: 常见问题(FAQ) | Adobe

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muyi,

I'm sorry things aren't working as expected. This message usually pops up for one of two reasons:

* The login is associated with an enterprise account that does not use Creative Cloud for its storage.

* Or, the device/app is registered in China (Creative Cloud mobile apps and online services are not included in Creative Cloud offerings in the People’s Republic of China).

Are either of those true for you?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently in China, and I did buy my iPad from China. However, you put “device/apps”, I wonder if downloading this app from the US would make a difference? I’ll be returning to America in a month, are there ways I can work around this situation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Muyi,

I apologize as we are facing troubles with the accounts setup from China region.

But we are constantly working on the fix.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sheena,

Any update on this message. I live in China and can't get this working so far, even when using a VPN.

Thanks you in advance for your reply.

Best,

Walter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Walter,

As per the update that I have, Creative Cloud mobile apps and online services are not included in Creative Cloud offerings in the People’s Republic of China.

You may also refer to the FAQ here: 常见问题(FAQ) | Adobe

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply Sheena. How can I find a way around this, for

example putting in my home countr(The Netherlands) and use a VPN? Your

further help is appreciated, I really want to use this program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena, 

Is there any updating about it ?

I bought a iPAD in China, but I downloaded the Adobe Capture app by using a apple ID in America.

Now, when I tried to log in the adobe capture, "This account does not have required access to a sync storage location"  popped up

so what can I do now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem with all mobile apps after having to reset password. Can anyone help, please? Everything was working fine before password reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  Brian.

I'm not sure what could have happened as the result of a password change, but please try signing in to https://assets.adobe.com with that same Adobe ID  and let me know what happens when you attempt to sign in there, 

If you see some sort of error message please take a screenshot of it so you can tell me exactly what it says. 

Let me know what you find.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this problem and have the highest tier. 

What is odd is I get pop-ups after being rejected that it's importing my files,  but I can't get past login.

Please let me know what needs to happen. 

Also, I logged into the link you had provided, and email a download link for the fresco app and that did not change anything. please help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Trish.

I just heard  that there'd been an issue affecting any documents that aren't stored locally (so anything in the cloud); and I think that may be what's affecting your upload.

Hang in there. Things  should be working correctly soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The link provided is not loading. The message is the site cannot be reached. I am also not able to log in AI for ipad. I have an Ai subscription. I am in South Africa. Please advise. Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2021 Sep 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem when i try to sign-in on AI on my iPad. And i am not in china, and i have creative cloud and that account works perfectly fine for PS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could have try to log in with google account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For me, this message pops up when I try to log in on more than one device at the same time. Logging out from all devices apart from the one I want to use in that moment solves my problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines