• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sketch

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Adobe Sketch to my iPad. Have been using it and enjoy doing digital art. However, I can't seem to open the app anymore. Once I click onto to, I can't get into my work. Get bounced out.@ Need help. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Hi there,

You may Contact Customer Care for more detailed troubleshooting.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Rich.

I'm really sorry, this is absolutely not a problem I've ever heard about Sketch. A few questions:

What version of iOS are you on? What version of Sketch are you using?

Does the app crash as soon as you try to launch it? Or when you try to open a drawing?

When you sign in with your Adobe ID to http://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=sketch do you see all the work that's on your device represented there?

Please let me know what you find?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You may Contact Customer Care for more detailed troubleshooting.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank, Sheena. However, when you get to Customer Service, Adobe Sketch is not listed as one of the apps to select on their site regarding assistance. My app disappeared again. Again, thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Rich

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rich, if you’re a Creative Cloud subscriber, choose that option and you’ll be able to contact support more directly.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

H Rich.

I know Mike responded on your other post (Re: Adobe Sketch is gone.) with some good questions but I wanted to make sure to respond here again because it doesn't look like you saw my response.

This is not a problem I've ever heard about Sketch but I'm pretty sure we can help you here (you won't need to contact the Customer Care team). A few questions:

What version of iOS are you on? What version of Sketch are you using?

You said the app is gone... Does it just randomly disappear from your iPad?

When you sign in with your Adobe ID to http://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=sketch do you see all the work that you created there?

Please let me know what you find.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Sue. Thanks. I also have this problem and that link led me to error: not found. 

Am frustrated as it took about two months to charge my pencil! Will check versions but it just keeps quitting out when I try to launch it. Will try customer support listed here. All  Best, Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I switched to InspirePro #CorrectAnswer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines