• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Login Error

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to sign in the app when I was told 'There was an error during login'. I have no idea how to deal with the problem. Can anybody here help me out?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Hi Bokka.

OK, so other apps, but not the browser.... Are you using a mobile browser on your device to sign in to adobe.com? Because that would rule out a bad wifi  connection.

I'm just going to run through some questions/things for you to try/check:

Are you using social sign-in (Facebook, G+)?

Have you tried copying/pasting your login information instead of typing it?

Make sure, when you get the option, that you're choosing the correct account type (Personal or Enterprise)

Is this the first time you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2018 Sep 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Bokkabear.

This isn't an alert I've seen before, so it may be a network error; since there was system maintenance going on (and still going on) that may be the reason you're seeing it.

Are you still having seeing the error?

Are you seeing it with other of Adobe's mobile apps? Or just Sketch? (If you haven't checked another app, please try.)

Please let me know.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue

Well... I see this alert in other apps, too. But there is no problem when I'm using the browser. (If there are any grammatical mistakes, sorry for that as I don't speak English)

Bokka

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bokka.

OK, so other apps, but not the browser.... Are you using a mobile browser on your device to sign in to adobe.com? Because that would rule out a bad wifi  connection.

I'm just going to run through some questions/things for you to try/check:

Are you using social sign-in (Facebook, G+)?

Have you tried copying/pasting your login information instead of typing it?

Make sure, when you get the option, that you're choosing the correct account type (Personal or Enterprise)

Is this the first time you're using Sketch? Have you tried reinstalling?

Are you on Android or IOS (not that it should make a difference)?

Let me know how things are going. As I mentioned, this alert is not, in my experience, a common one but I can ask the product team.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a mobile browser and I'm using social sign-in. And the system of my phone is Android 8. It's the first time I use Sketch and I am kind of disappointed now...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue.

I reinstalled the app but still didn't work.

Bokka

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bokka.

I'm sorry for not responding sooner. Are you still unable to sign in?

If you are, please direct message me (just click on my name) and give me your Adobe ID (the email address you use to sign in to the apps) so I can ask someone to troubleshoot this.

Please don't post your email address publicly.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Why every time saying error solve my problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines