• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project image distortion (slanted and tiled)

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello forums! First of all, does anyone know if there's a tech support line or some way to contact customer support staff?

The problem I've encountered is that I tried to access a project I'd saved in the app to continue working on it, however when I entered the project editing/drawing screen, it loaded as slanted to the left and tiled so that the right side interlocked with the left in the middle of the screen. When I tried to exit this, it unfortunately saved the project and recovered it (an ode to the integrity of the app, no doubt!) in its distorted form.

I had done nothing other than draw the picture, so I am quite sure this was not by my own hand. Did anyone experience anything similar and know how to correct it aside from manually fiddling with it in another editing program? All layers experienced the same effect.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Hi Lets.

I don't know what version of the app you're using (Android or iOS) but I have never heard of this happening.

Can you email me through the in-app feedback (on iOS tap Settings in the lower nav then Send Feedback; on Android tap the hamburger icon in the upper left of the screen)? I'd really like to get all your device information and also have you share this drawing with me.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julia,

You can Contact Customer Care for reaching a support agent for detailed troubleshooting.

Please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link if you're unable to reach support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lets.

I don't know what version of the app you're using (Android or iOS) but I have never heard of this happening.

Can you email me through the in-app feedback (on iOS tap Settings in the lower nav then Send Feedback; on Android tap the hamburger icon in the upper left of the screen)? I'd really like to get all your device information and also have you share this drawing with me.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

Happy to send feedback, though I think it might need an email address from you. I'm also unsure of how to share an image with you. Maybe private message me and we can take it from there. Thanks so much for your help!

-Julia (letsgetexistential)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Julia.

I'm going to email you now.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines