• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving

Explorer ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where and how are Adobe Sketch files saved?

Do I need to save as I work or is my work saved periodically automatically?

Do I have to export the files to save them or are they saved as Sketch files somewhere?

Why don't my projects sync between my Galaxy phone and my Galaxy Tablet?

Thank you!  Loving this app

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

HI Dfarro.

Glad you're liking Sketch.

Some answers for you:

* When you work over wifi your Sketch work should automatically sync to Creative Cloud. You can check that sync is working by signing  in with your Adobe ID to http://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=sketch and making sure that everything that shows on both devices is represented there.

* I never discourage people from saving their work in alternative places. You can do that by using Send to CC Files as PSD/PDF and that will save you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Dfarro.

Glad you're liking Sketch.

Some answers for you:

* When you work over wifi your Sketch work should automatically sync to Creative Cloud. You can check that sync is working by signing  in with your Adobe ID to http://assets.adobe.com/assets/mobile?filter=sketch and making sure that everything that shows on both devices is represented there.

* I never discourage people from saving their work in alternative places. You can do that by using Send to CC Files as PSD/PDF and that will save your drawings in either format to this folder http;//assets.adobe.com/files.

* Quick question: Are you signed in to both devices with the same login? If you are, it's a bit difficult to know for sure what's going on without knowing more about both of your devices. It's possible that it's because one is older/less powerful than another. In that case, the work on the newer/more powerful device will not show up on the older/less powerful one. It's a bit of a hangup if you want to switch back-and-forth between devices, but most importantly make sure that the work on both devices is syncing to Creative Cloud.

Let me know if I haven't answered something sufficiently or if you have any other questions.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Sue!  I wasn't seeing the files in my Cloud folder, but now I see that you have to click on MOBILE on the menu, in the cloud folder.  Got it   That makes me feel a lot better!

I don't know why my devices aren't syncing.  Adobe Draw syncs on these same two devices, but not Sketch.  Not a huge deal.  It's probably one of those things that will start to work all of a sudden one day.  HA!

Thank you again.

All the best,

Denise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Denise.

Oh good, happy to help.

Sketch and Draw are different. Draw projects will show up on both devices but then you may just get an alert that you can't open a particular drawing on one or another of your devices (you may not, but don't be surprised if you get an alert if you try to open one of those Draw drawings.). With Sketch, anything that won't open on that device, won't show up in the Organizer view.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines