Highlighted

проблема с фотошопом

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a laptop to work with photography. program photoshop and ligtroom. I don't use anything else on this computer. the problem is that the program freezes very much, simple manipulations can be performed for 1-10 minutes...I don't understand what this is about. I reinstalled the programs from disk C to ssd D 1 tb and still the problem is not solved( 

second problem: why is my cloud storage full if the library is empty?? I don't understand how to clear it.

Topics

Performance, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

проблема с фотошопом

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a laptop to work with photography. program photoshop and ligtroom. I don't use anything else on this computer. the problem is that the program freezes very much, simple manipulations can be performed for 1-10 minutes...I don't understand what this is about. I reinstalled the programs from disk C to ssd D 1 tb and still the problem is not solved( 

second problem: why is my cloud storage full if the library is empty?? I don't understand how to clear it.

Topics

Performance, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 13, 2020 0

Have something to add?