Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Фотошоп не открывает картинки формата JPEG

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Новый точечный рисунок.jpg

Здравствуйте! Не открывает картинки формата JPEG Выдает ошибку (Невозможно выполнить запрос, файл не найден) Как решить проблему?

Файли PNG откривает нормально

MacOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this is any JPEG image? Can you open and/or save the JPEG in another program (e.g., Bridge) and open it in Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Во всех остальных приложениях JPEG открываеться и сохраняеться.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try what I suggested? Did that work? (Save the JPEG in another program and try opening it in Photoshop. Try saving it as a copy as well.)

My guess is that those JPEGs are missing header information that Photoshop itself needs. I've heard of this problem before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try what I suggested? Did that work? (Save the JPEG in another program and try opening it in Photoshop. Try saving it as a copy as well.)

Этот способ не помог((((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess is that those JPEGs are missing header information that Photoshop itself needs. I've heard of this problem before.

Как это сделать?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Все картинки формата JPEG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ну наверное, не «все» jpeg, а только все скаченные из интернета и точнее, откуда-нибудь из facebook. Причина та, что и выше уже ниписали – поврежден jpeg заголовок графического файла. Это сознательно делает упомянутая социальна ясеть и некоторые другие источники. Исправляется файл методом : «открыть» и «сохраниить» его, скажем в PNG в любой другой, отличной от Фотошоп программе. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines