Highlighted

安裝後無法開啟PS I SET-UP PHOTOSHOP BUT IT CAN'T BE OPENED

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i set-up photoshop,but it's can't be opened, i'm sure there are no problems when installing, but it just can't run after installation. at the same time, lightroom and bridge can run, i've been install it for many times......please help...
我安裝了photoshop,安裝過程完全沒有出現任何無法安裝之類的視窗,很順利安裝完,但裝好後怎麼按開啟就是沒有反應,但同樣安裝的lightroom和bridge卻都能開啟,我確認了我的電腦與adobe產品版本相容,也嘗試過官網上的疑難排解方式,包括重新安裝creative cloud,但仍然無法啟動photoshop,請問這種狀況要怎麼辦?

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

安裝後無法開啟PS I SET-UP PHOTOSHOP BUT IT CAN'T BE OPENED

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i set-up photoshop,but it's can't be opened, i'm sure there are no problems when installing, but it just can't run after installation. at the same time, lightroom and bridge can run, i've been install it for many times......please help...
我安裝了photoshop,安裝過程完全沒有出現任何無法安裝之類的視窗,很順利安裝完,但裝好後怎麼按開啟就是沒有反應,但同樣安裝的lightroom和bridge卻都能開啟,我確認了我的電腦與adobe產品版本相容,也嘗試過官網上的疑難排解方式,包括重新安裝creative cloud,但仍然無法啟動photoshop,請問這種狀況要怎麼辦?

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 09, 2020 0
nikunj.m LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Would you mind telling us which operating system are you working on?

Please ensure you have all available operating system updates installed on the computer. If you are using Windows, please ensure you also have the latest drivers for your computers graphics card installed on the machine.

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 0