• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

0xc0000142 error launching Photoshop since update

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop on a Windows 10 laptop. It was working fine, then I ran an update and now I get a 0xc0000142 error when opening Photoshop. If I click through the error Photoshop still opens ok. My laptop has Intel Core i5 and is brand new so don't understand why it has suddenly started giving this error. I have reinstalled Photoshop but still getting the error. Any help would be most appreciated.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that you're getting an error message Photoshop.exe "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142).

Which exact version of Photoshop are you using? Would you mind checking out the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-launch-error-0xc00007b.html and let us know if that helps? Please note that this article is written for Lightroom but the troubleshooting steps should work with Photoshop as well.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines