• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

100% Efficiency

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Full load with only 1 layer. (efficiency 100%)

16 GB RAM

Geforce 1030.

Just downloaded ps and I've already tried to find a solution.

Memory usage in settings 80%.

Does anyone have an answer?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

That's normal 🙂

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/kb/optimize-photoshop-cc-performance.html

The Efficiency indicator

Watch the Efficiency indicator to monitor performance while you work in Photoshop. Click the pop-up menu at the bottom of the image window and choose Efficiency from the pop-up menu.

If the value in the indicator is below 100%, Photoshop has used all available RAM and is using the scratch disk, which slows performance. If the efficiency is less than 90%, allocate more RAM to Photoshop in Performance preferences. Or, add more RAM to your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I already wrote, Photoshop uses  more than 10 GB of opreative memory. 100 percent Efficiency with a single layer - that is not normal. Do you have any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, now i understand.

But why can i have such lags with simple movements like even Draging and droping simple layer?

I repeat: The program is allocated more than 10 GB of RAM. And the computer exceeds the minimum requirements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I finally understood the real problem, here it is:

Photoshop freezes when you cancel an action. If you change the app and go back to Photoshop, the lag disappears.

Can you help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines