Highlighted

1px stroke being added on shapes in PS 2021

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is literally driving me crazy! Every time I use a shape in Ps 2021 a 1px black stroke is automatically added. So time consuming have to fix it all the time. Anyone worked out a work around?

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1px stroke being added on shapes in PS 2021

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is literally driving me crazy! Every time I use a shape in Ps 2021 a 1px black stroke is automatically added. So time consuming have to fix it all the time. Anyone worked out a work around?

TOPICS
Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe needs to fix the problem

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem too. Very irritating. The bugs keep on piling up, and they don't seem to be fixing them very quickly.

Off the top of my head:

• Stroke being added to shapes.
  • Color picker doesn't work properly when changing text colors.
  • Text cursor and selection rectangle are missing.
  • Sometimes can't edit shapes by moving their anchor points.
  • Properties panel stops showing properties for shapes (this bug has existed since the panel was introduced).

And there are plenty of others, but these are the ones that irritate me the most right now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0