• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2019 Photoshop can't Rotate canvas!!

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated photoshop to the new 2019 version and now I can't rotate my canvas. I used to be able to rotate my canvas by holding R (or shift R?) and now this shortcut no longer works and I can't figure out what shortcut it is in the keyboard shortcuts or if I have to change something in the settings to restore this. UGHHH. Trying to draw without a rotating feature is impossible. Any suggestions will help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

WOW Nvm I feel so silly, It was right there on the side panel. IT's H.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WOW Nvm I feel so silly, It was right there on the side panel. IT's H.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am glad you solved the problem on your own just to mention that keyboard shortcut for Rotate View Tol is still letter (key) R. Letter H is default shortcut for Hand tool. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

although previously i could rotate the canvas in Photoshop 2020, now it gives me the following message: "Could not complete your request because it only works with open GL enabled documents". It does this now for ALL documents, new and old.

I have gone to Preferences--> Performance and the "use graphic Processor" box is ticked but there is nothing under "detected graphics processor"

Any advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi !

I have the same problem do you resolve yours ?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines