• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2021 Photoshop bugs - hand tool pen tool

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've encountered 2 issues since the newest Photoshop update.

1. When working zoomed in (usually 300%) and using the space bar to move (as the hand tool), my screen will no longer minimize and freezes. I'm able to save but I have to quit and restart the program. 

2. When creating a clipping path with the pen tool, the pen tool only creates the points, not the connecting lines. I've not found a way around this issue. (Image below of the points with no lines)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»2. When creating a clipping path with the pen tool, the pen tool only creates the points, not the connecting lines. I've not found a way around this issue.«

The work-around is to maintain a Work Path at all times. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»1. When working zoomed in (usually 300%) and using the space bar to move (as the hand tool), my screen will no longer minimize and freezes.«

I don’t understand, why should the screen minimize when using the spring-loaded Hand Tool? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I guess I didn't phrase that correctly. Not minimizing the screen but instead zooming out on the photo. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That’s not done with the Spacebar but with the key H. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello the community!

For a very long time, I have the two same problems with 2 computers running with MacOS Big Sur and Catalina. Erika_Harris, did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines