Highlighted

22.0.1 Free transform Anchor point no longer allows single click w/ Ctrl Alt

Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the latest release (October 2020 22.0.1), Photoshop no longer allows user to use a single mouse click to change the anchor point with the Ctrl and Alt modifiers.  This experience is not intuitive and there was no indication this behaviour was set to change (which makes me think it is unintended behaviour).

Aside from an accessability fail, this is very encumbering to what I am used to, as I suspect many other users.  This worked in all recent previous releases with a single click, anywhere inside or outside the free transform controls.

TOPICS
Bug, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

22.0.1 Free transform Anchor point no longer allows single click w/ Ctrl Alt

Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the latest release (October 2020 22.0.1), Photoshop no longer allows user to use a single mouse click to change the anchor point with the Ctrl and Alt modifiers.  This experience is not intuitive and there was no indication this behaviour was set to change (which makes me think it is unintended behaviour).

Aside from an accessability fail, this is very encumbering to what I am used to, as I suspect many other users.  This worked in all recent previous releases with a single click, anywhere inside or outside the free transform controls.

TOPICS
Bug, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2020 0

Have something to add?