22.1 Image display, esp during zoom not updating correctly

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Other colleagues who made the upgrade have same issue, all dif graphics cards but it seems all NVIDIA Geforce. All windows.

-feels GPU centric - often will have a blit of my layer palette and PS theme color instead of the image. Or zoom in and image does not update. 

-Does not do this on every image I open. But I can reopen the same image that just worked and it's now not displaying.

-Upgraded nvidia drivers just in case.

-backed and dumped pref files just in case

Last version it was color HUD was simply missing.

Version before that COM communication was blocked.

Before that I'm repressing but it was something that was bad enough that I had to downgrade versions.

Please start working on a more thorough pre-release testing protocol.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

22.1 Image display, esp during zoom not updating correctly

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-Other colleagues who made the upgrade have same issue, all dif graphics cards but it seems all NVIDIA Geforce. All windows.

-feels GPU centric - often will have a blit of my layer palette and PS theme color instead of the image. Or zoom in and image does not update. 

-Does not do this on every image I open. But I can reopen the same image that just worked and it's now not displaying.

-Upgraded nvidia drivers just in case.

-backed and dumped pref files just in case

Last version it was color HUD was simply missing.

Version before that COM communication was blocked.

Before that I'm repressing but it was something that was bad enough that I had to downgrade versions.

Please start working on a more thorough pre-release testing protocol.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 08, 2020 0

Have something to add?