22.3 crashes when changing image size

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

22.3 has crashed three times on me today. Twice when attempting to change image size.  Crashed yesterday when opening 5 jpegs. Do I need to go to a previous level? Windows 10 at latest level.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your's is the forth report of issues with 22.3 I've seen.  Can you tell what operating syustem you are using to try and tie it down to OS etc.?  Thanks

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Had a better day today. I am running Windows 10, latest level, on an HP laptop. I have PS set to automatically submit error reports and I received feedback that my graphics driver is downlevel, hasn't been updated in a year. That is what the System Info reported. Actually, though, through research I determined that while the drivers for the Intel UHD Grapics 620 and Radeon 530 have not been updated lately, they are at the most recent level supported by HP for this laptop.

I clicked off using graphic card and was able to do what I needed to do without any problems. I am relatively new to PS. I normally update my software close to new levels being released. Installed the latest and hit this graphics card issue for first time immediately. Tried to resize and poof! PS was gone.  Not a friendly way to indicate there is a problem, especially given info was logged to System Info prior to the abend.

Was going to copy/paste a snippet from the System Info but when I just clicked on System Info, PS locked up, totally unresponsive, then within a few seconds disappeared. Done for today.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines