• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

22.3 doesn't work

Community Beginner ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative cloud updated today to photoshop 22.3.  The program no longer works.  It will load a file (multiple tried) but then when I attempt to do anything an error message "Could not complete your request because of a program error." appears.  Are others experiencing the same thing?  Fixes?

Bob G

[email address removed by moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attached a screen print of the error which now occurs as soon as the image loads.  Bob G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Please report 22.3 bugs to the product developers here (as we are users on this forum and do not work for Adobe):
https://feedback.photoshop.com/

Until the 22.3 bugs are fixed, you can revert to 22.2 using the Creative Cloud app.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I just updated to the 22.3 and when I click on the crop tool, it freezes the program so I have to open up the task manager and close photoshop.  

Any clue how to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So spent time with Adobe support today and after doing the advised operating system upgrade (which didn't work) they advised me to roll back to the previous version.  I did that and all back to normal.  Bob G.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much, I just did the same and it's working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines