• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

22.3 update not working with the crop tool, it freezes the whole program

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I just updated to the 22.3 and when I click on the crop tool, it freezes the program so I have to open up the task manager and close photoshop.  

Any clue how to fix this?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, yesterday everything was working simply fine. Earlier today I tried to open my RAW files in Photoshop 2021 and got the message 'Could not complete your request because it is not the right kind of document'.  Really!!!  I then updated photoshop to 22.3 version.  Great I can now open my RAW files but like RunninRio (last entry) my crop tool freezes photoshop completely, and I must then go to task manager to close down, not good Adobe!!.  So please any help here would be greatly appreciated  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to add, the issue with photoshop freezing upon attempting to use crop tool is confined to my windows desktop.  My windows laptop is also updated 22.3 and does not have this issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like I'm not the only one with this issue then. The programme freezes on my desktop when I try to use the crop tool. Everything else looks like it's fine until I try to crop anything.

OK it's an old computer but it worked fine until the latest update.Any ideas would be welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @RunninRio 

Please report the 22.3 bugs to the product developers here: https://feedback.photoshop.com/ , as this is a user forum. Until the 22.3 bugs are fixed, you can revert to 22.2 using the Creative Cloud app, as many of us have chosen to do.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue exactly.  Laptop is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines