Highlighted

22HD Stylus not working to the bottom of the screen in Photoshop CS6

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm trying to sketch/ink, the line stops about 12% (~130 pixels) from the bottom of the screen. The exact point isn't consistent, but every work around I've tried has failed to correct the issue. Any ideas? I've been dealing with this across two different computers since the day I received the 22HD. I just want to draw without interupted line work.

Thank you so much!

Woody Hearn
GU Comics

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

22HD Stylus not working to the bottom of the screen in Photoshop CS6

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm trying to sketch/ink, the line stops about 12% (~130 pixels) from the bottom of the screen. The exact point isn't consistent, but every work around I've tried has failed to correct the issue. Any ideas? I've been dealing with this across two different computers since the day I received the 22HD. I just want to draw without interupted line work.

Thank you so much!

Woody Hearn
GU Comics

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2020 1
plince20 LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just wanted to chime in and I have been having the same problem for some time. Just wanted to bump this topic up so hopefully someone who sees it will know! I would like to use the bottom scroll in photoshop again!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0