• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2nd monitor resets when launching photoshop cc

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded from CS4 to CC. With CS4 I had no issues at all.

I'm operating on: windows 10, CPU 3.5GHz, 16GB RAM, graphics card GeForce GTX 650.

Any suggestions how to resolve the issue?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a custom workspace that takes your second screen into account?  If not then you absolutely should do that. 

Is Photoshop closing OK by using File Exit or F4 for instance?  If Photoshop does not close properly then it will not save its last used settings and will switch back to old settings the next time it is opened.

As a new CC user are you aware that you can save custom keyboard shortcuts with custom workspaces?  This is incredibly useful, and especially so if using multiple screens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Trevor, thank you for the quick reply.

I'm reading up on custom workspaces right now.

Closing photoshop CC also turns of the 2nd monitor. It remembers the settings, but on startup it puts the entire 2nd screen over the 1st screen.

The problem still persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Trevor, thank you for the quick reply.

I'm reading up on custom workspaces right now.

Closing photoshop CC also turns of the 2nd monitor. It remembers the settings, but on startup it puts the entire 2nd screen over the 1st screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines