3D animation not working

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First sorry for my bad english, i need some help because i can't do 3d animation on photoshop

My computer is good enough ( ryzen 7 3700x, gtx 1660ti 16gb ram 3000mhz ) and i've tried everyting from this https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/photoshop-basic-3d-animation-won-t-render-to-video/m-p/8755... to this https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/photoshop-2020-timeline-animations-not-working/m-p/10929776 and nothing help at all 😕

I got no problem with 2D animation even " complex " one but i can't even render a sphere moving left to right everytime i try to do something in 3D it's like photoshop don't recognise my graphic card anymore ( can't even check or uncheck the graphic card option in performance tab once i enter 3D ) the animation won't start when i press the button and i can't render. And yes i tried to "Set your keyframes - save the file. Close the file and re-open - check the keyframes are still set (if not enable them) - Render the video." and it's not working ( keyframe are still set ). As i said i've been trying with everything i found here and nothing seems to work

I've also tried everything with my graphic card pilot from using old one to a fresh reinstall of new one ans same goes for photoshop used all 5 version available on creative cloud.

Really hope someone can help me i'm wasting so much time trying to figure out what's wrong i would rather practice on my skill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Photoshop forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update : I've been in contact with chat support and after 3 hours they basically told me nothing can be done/they don't know what happen and they will escalate the case so if anyone got the same issue contact them so it may be fix a day, still sad it take 3 hours to come to the conclusion i wasn't stupid and there is a real issue but i just hope something can be done now

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also having the same problem. Until yesterday it was saying that 3d animation services are unavailable but today it is saying "No internet connection detected". Even though I am signed into Adobe CC. I will also contact tech support.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines