• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D images and fonts are warping

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me why when I convert a layer to 3D it warps it instead of keeping it the original shape? It looks God awful and I can't have this happening cuz I will lose my job :). I don't want to have to use Maya just to do this. This is happening on 2019 and 2020.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

DCEU_All.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That looks like pixel distortion and I would assume the model copies what is in the base image... Convert the image to a path and then make your 3D model from that path should clean it up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Umm...This is a vector being imported in from Illustrator. Trust me there is not pixel distortion in a my vector image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so you saved it as a Svg and opened that in Photoshop?

please share the Psd file and the base vector image... that should sort the issue without guess work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines