• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D is not working work

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i cant use my 3d pannel and its some kind or opengl problem but i never had this and idk what to do also i dont have nvidia graphic card 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can better answer this question if you can provide details.

Your document should be in RGB, not CMYK or any other color mode in order to use 3D

Go to Help > System Info in Photoshop and copy/paste the information in your reply and one of us should be able to answer.

In the meantime look at this information: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop 3D Requires the use of a GPU.  The GPU need not be a Nvidia GPU but the GPU need to be supported by Photoshop.  If Photoshop PS 2021 version 22.3.1 does not Support your GPU try an older version of Photoshop.  Adobe changes Photoshop's GPU support in PS 2021 and upped the GPU requirements 2GB of VRAM and benchmark better the 2000 mow a days old GPU may not be supported or may be of limited use.

image.png

My Quadro K2200 seems to be some what supported it does  not benchmark 2000 or better though seen PS hardly ever uses it but 3D does function to some degree in PS 22.3.1 but 3D UV support has issues in all the Photoshop 22.x versions of Photoshop. You are better off using Photoshop 2020 version 21.2.7...

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines