Highlighted

3d issue

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know its got to be a easy fix...but whats up with the unwanted image that shows up when i render 3d..the same image that im rendering but super small...and i feel like im gonna have to call adobe and tell em whats baking my bread if they say i need to go to uv properties for every 3d render i do......

any suggests?? love y'all 

Topics

Bug, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

3d issue

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know its got to be a easy fix...but whats up with the unwanted image that shows up when i render 3d..the same image that im rendering but super small...and i feel like im gonna have to call adobe and tell em whats baking my bread if they say i need to go to uv properties for every 3d render i do......

any suggests?? love y'all 

Topics

Bug, How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
davescm LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a bug that appears in recent versions when UVs are scaled. The only way around it is to go to set the UV scale to 100% and then edit the textures to match the UV again.

I reported it a few months ago, but it still exists (judging by the number of people commenting and "me too" ing , not many folk are bothered by it

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/cc-v-21-0-3-3d-uv-scaling-results-in-incorrec...

Personally, I have all but stopped using Photoshop for 3D and I use Blender 3D for much faster and more accurate rendering, or Adobe Dimension for simple work.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines