Highlighted

3d rendering and preview issue

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

While I'm trying to render a text for emaple, the preview gives me a sample that is so different than the end.

How to get the same image as I saw while previewing.

Before.PNGafter.PNG

Thank you.

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

3d rendering and preview issue

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

While I'm trying to render a text for emaple, the preview gives me a sample that is so different than the end.

How to get the same image as I saw while previewing.

Before.PNGafter.PNG

Thank you.

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any detailed info about your system and your 3D renderer settings nobody can realyl tell, but the obvious answer would have to be that there may be issues with your GPU, That aside, even the preview whites out already, so to be honest you are probably using a terrible image for your reflection or at least have set it up wrongly. If you're recyling the foggy water splach from the background, then it will always come out super white. Aside from the technical issues this could be a fundamentally wrong workflow.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks man.

My system is:

NVidia GTX 1650

Kareem_Elhennawy_0-1601824001027.png

Using windows 10 with 16 Giga of RAMS

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I think that the issue isn't with my image settings it has something to do with the GPU, but how can I fix that

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is another test with no difference in my settings.

Kareem_Elhennawy_0-1601824203979.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0