• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D text in Photoshop not rendering

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having problems rendering 3d text in Photoshop. After applying the textures, infinite lighting etc, then attempting to render, the message comes up at the bottom left of the workspace as it should, saying "render progress can be found below.... etc". At this point the small info box underneath the message says "calculating render time" - then both just disapear and nothing happens. The info box goes back to showing the document size and the canvas goes white with the grid lines showing. If i try to render document to file, then nothing happens at all.

Any insight would be much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

«Any insight would be much appreciated.»

What Version of Photoshop? What OS? What Hardware?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, probably should have included this, and sorry too about the delay!

I'm running Photoshop CC 2020 version 21.2.3, and i'm using a Macbok Pro 2012 onwards, with 2.3 Ghz processor and 8GB Ram. I'm partially wondering if it could be due to the processor and i'm due a new computer soon, but the thing that puzzles me is because it doesn't just work very slowly or crash, it just doesn't seem to acknowledge the render at all.

Thanks again

Ross

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines