• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A bug on Replace Color mini-preview in Photoshop 2018

Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The mini-preview of the Replace Color Adjustment shows a wrong selection (see the screen). As you can see, I select turquoise color (only one). But on the mini-preview the girl's skin and the pullover are also selected. The adjustment itself works correctly, only the mini-preview is wrong. Is it a bug or something's wrong with my PS installation?

replace_color.png

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Looks like a bug. I can replicate it here in V21.0.2 with Windows 10. The on screen preview works correctly, but the grey "selection" preview in the dialogue box is incorrect. Switching between Legacy compositing and new compositing makes no difference

You can raise a bug report here, where Adobe developers will see it:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elisei,

That does not seem right, does it happen with every image or only this specific image?
Also, could you try updating Photoshop to version 2020 via the Creative Cloud Desktop app and see if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like a bug. I can replicate it here in V21.0.2 with Windows 10. The on screen preview works correctly, but the grey "selection" preview in the dialogue box is incorrect. Switching between Legacy compositing and new compositing makes no difference

You can raise a bug report here, where Adobe developers will see it:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines