• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A couple of feature requests.

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't like Lightroom on the PC, I prefer it on my phone.  However, I do like the lightroom integration on the Photoshop start screen.  I use it quite a bit on my Microsoft Surface.  One problem that I have with it is that it can be hard to find my files on it.  I have to start from the beginning, everytime that I go back to it.  I'd like to see an option navigate it with the capture date, modified date etc etc, just like on the desktop version, without having to go through lightroom itself.  It would make it so much easier for cloud based usage.  I'd also like to see, what I call, an angle correction tool.  Similar to to the tool in the geometry panel, but connected.  You could find straight surfaces and and draw an actual angle, and move and staighten lines using 3 different point.  One at the end of each line, and one where the 2 lines meet.  It would be easier to control than the current tool

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can raise feature requests at the link below , where they will be seen by Adobe staff.
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines