Copied

Please....

Stop....

Fixing...

What...

Doesn't....

Need....

Fixing.

The Freezing up and the end ensuing websearching for trouble shooting, and problem solving and bug fixing and "what O/S are you running?" and "What version are you running?" and "when does it freeze up"....  I am now spending 90% of my production time looking for freeze fixes, 5% rebooting and 5% uninstalling and reinstalling different flipping versions of Photoshop.

Why am I paying money for this?

Topics

Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

A Plea, an Imploration, a Beseeching...

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please....

Stop....

Fixing...

What...

Doesn't....

Need....

Fixing.

The Freezing up and the end ensuing websearching for trouble shooting, and problem solving and bug fixing and "what O/S are you running?" and "What version are you running?" and "when does it freeze up"....  I am now spending 90% of my production time looking for freeze fixes, 5% rebooting and 5% uninstalling and reinstalling different flipping versions of Photoshop.

Why am I paying money for this?

Topics

Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to get rid of this problem stop updating your product if it is working fine for you untill there is true need to update it....regards

Ali Sajjad

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who said anything about an update?  The onset of the freezing came without any update so it was working fine without updating.  Then it stopped working finr without an update.  lol

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines