Highlighted

A problem with "File Info" on Photoshop CS4

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Adobe CS4 suite and I frequently use Photoshop. A month ago the "file info' tool which I use to enter captions and embed them in the file just ceased working. When I click on it now I get nothing, not even the camera data etc. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program using the CD's but to no avail. I understand that it is possible to circumvent this by using Adobe bridge but it's very cumbersome. Can anyone offer any help

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

A problem with "File Info" on Photoshop CS4

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Adobe CS4 suite and I frequently use Photoshop. A month ago the "file info' tool which I use to enter captions and embed them in the file just ceased working. When I click on it now I get nothing, not even the camera data etc. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program using the CD's but to no avail. I understand that it is possible to circumvent this by using Adobe bridge but it's very cumbersome. Can anyone offer any help

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jeff for replying. Apologies for the delay in replying. I'm using MacOS Sierra Version 10.12.6. Adobe support inform me that they no longer support CS4 and that I will have to upgrade to CS6...!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you got a scam message not from adobe, since photoshop cs6 is no longer sold by adobe and hasn't been for several years. Photoshop is only available by subscription now.

Can you give us the name of the user that contacted you so we can report them?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0