• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A value between -300000/00% and 300000/00% is required. Closest value inserted.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello !

It's very bad, when i open Photoshop in Windows 10 buld 1803 last update (2019/08) and then open a picture and want to transformer it, and want to add a value in " W: H: " it's show to me that must use "a value between -300000/00% and 300000/00% is required. Closest value inserted. "

I tried to use https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/invalid-numeric-entry-integer-96-8-required-photoshop.html for solve the problem but it not work for it, and no any subject for this error in help.adobe pleas help me .

Thank You for attention.

Untitled.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Have you  tried to configure Windows for a  different country keyboard then is now set on your machine perhaps a different country character set.   I live in Microsoft country US english and US keyboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Why do you have a / in the input boxes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not know what that is, from the beginning I installed the Photoshop, this sign was there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting PS preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do it, but it's not work and I have / in value box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see English is not your language.   "I do it." Does the meant you click the reset Preferences Button in edit preferences.  Closed Preferences are restarted Photoshop.

If you use Free transform to transform a layer it is normal operation to have values in those fields.   The Vales I saw in you screen capture looked like normal good values.  However, The Transform Bounding box  look odd.  If this happend with one document  the document  may has a very odd layer that is is narrow and way taller that the document canvas.  Layers can be any size and newer version of Photoshop can  edit document  with canvas sizes where with and height can exceed 30,000px.    Some Photoshop commands or features may not have been update to be able toe handle such a large size.

Does thisi happen with all Layers?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You for attention.

Yes English is not my language.

i have Photoshop cc 2019 last version (20.0.4)

and i have this problem when i make new document  and i just use 1 layer.

it's in all document and picture and all layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you reset you Photoshop preferences.  Photoshop is not working correctly and you seem to be getting a / divide symbol instead of a . decimal point.   Dividing by zero does not work

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did, but the problem still exists, in other files the number displayed is not 300,000 and the values change. The problem is really "/".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What language version do you have installed? It looks like you are getting a "/" where we would expect a " ."

As for the error message it looks like your transform maybe exceeding the maximum of 300,000 pixels in one direction.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop cc 2019 last version (20.0.4).

Yes, I've seen the " . " in the previous versions instead of " / " , but this is not the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uninstalling Photoshop and the reinstalling. Seems like something is translating . to / a translate table may be messed up in the current install.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done this several times already.

This problem has just started when I upgraded my Windows 7 to 10, and after that my Photoshop got this problem, and in all versions this is a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The vertical size of the Transform bounding box you show look huge grater than canvas size.   The value in the Transform tool option bar look reasonable.  Try resetting your Photoshop Preferences Photoshop ise not workinf correctly.  I also hate that Adobe does not show the rotation point in their new broken transform by default..

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that as soon as I put the mouse on the box, the message comes without the ability to select a bit.

I tried many ways , for example reinstall Photoshop and reset Preferences and change regedit but it not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you  tried to configure Windows for a  different country keyboard then is now set on your machine perhaps a different country character set.   I live in Microsoft country US english and US keyboard.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, JJMack​ , You helped me a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please explain how to do this?  I am using a mac but seem to be having the same problem.  I use a french keyboard but use photoshop in english.  thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out so I'll post here in case anyone else could use the further explanation.  Even though I am using a french keyboard with photoshop in english, I've told my mac to treate it like an english keyboard (I just added a keyboard under preferences).  The issue dissapears for me like this.  Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines