A value between .. and .. is required. closest value inserted

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

There is a new problem in CC 20 versions of Photoshop (I use CC 20.0.5.27259) and it's a value between...1.png

I saw there is a solution from editing Registry of Windows but it doesn't fix this problem and i found the reason of this problem (I can't find solution)

Well, This problem occurs if you set the regional format of Windows to Persian(Iran) [Maybe because if you set regional format of Windows to Persian, numbers format changes from English numbers to Persian numbers]2.png

For now, I can use Photoshop if i set regional format to English but there is many users who are using Persian format (Because the Persian calendar is only available if you set format to Persian), So Adobe should find a solution for this problem or it should fix it in new updates.

I'll be thankful if Adobe answer to my request.

This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

Please post Bug Reports and Feature Requests over at

Photoshop Family Customer Community

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

A value between .. and .. is required. closest value inserted

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

There is a new problem in CC 20 versions of Photoshop (I use CC 20.0.5.27259) and it's a value between...1.png

I saw there is a solution from editing Registry of Windows but it doesn't fix this problem and i found the reason of this problem (I can't find solution)

Well, This problem occurs if you set the regional format of Windows to Persian(Iran) [Maybe because if you set regional format of Windows to Persian, numbers format changes from English numbers to Persian numbers]2.png

For now, I can use Photoshop if i set regional format to English but there is many users who are using Persian format (Because the Persian calendar is only available if you set format to Persian), So Adobe should find a solution for this problem or it should fix it in new updates.

I'll be thankful if Adobe answer to my request.

This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 29, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for you information

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2019 1
Explorer ,
Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the workaround i've found so far.  Even though I am using a french keyboard with photoshop in english, I've told my mac to treate it like an english keyboard (I just added a keyboard under preferences).  The issue dissapears for me like this.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2020 0