• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A yellowish or dark patch of light appears within the circle on clicking the CLONE icon. Why?

Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click the Clone icon in the tool bar, a circle appears and I can move it to the Photoshop window area but a yellowish or brown patch (quite bright at times) appears within the circle and follows the circle as it moves about. Where did the patch come from and why is it there at all? 

It just distracts. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What version of Photoshop do you have, can you post a screenshot of the issue with all the pertinent panels opened

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding.

I inserted an image of a plant and you will notice patches of dark brown, red and yellow here and there.

These appear when I click the Clone icon in the tool bar & then move the circle about. In some parts the circle contains a color patch (white or red or yellow) but is clear on other areas.

Unfortunately, I was struggling to insert the image.

And I'll return to you when I manage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I forgot to mention that I have the latest version of P/Shop (20/21).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines