• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Absolutely Ridiculous. Error after Error. No Direct Help.

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since the new upgrade to Photoshop 22 I have had nothing but problems, errors, crashes etc.

I continually get Program Error messages when doing simple tasks, like simply opening an image.  I have followed forum reports and have tried options given, but still have issues. 

When I have active selections made and try to use spacebar to enable hand tool to "move around" on my page I immediately get a program error and my selections are disabled, deselected, leaving me to go back and reselect and use sliders to move around my interface.

I realized today that when using Type tool and working with fonts I get massive amounts of errors, font errors, program error messages, unable to move fonts around unless they are "rasterized", etc etc.  I NEVER had any of these problems in previous versions and now looking like I'm not able to "downgrade" so I can simply get my work done in a timely manner without jumping through hoops.  I wish Adobe support would respond to my many messages, emails, etc., but instead it looks like I'm also forced to utilize Adobe Community and have my questions answered by fellow users instead of Adobe itself.  I pay a lot for my services. This is total BS.  When are these errors going to be fixed, or..should I just expect to keep dealing with these issues??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm feeling the same frustration. I pay a *lot* for these programs so would like help from the company if there are problems.

I'm trying to add text to a photo in Photoshop. It keeps giving me the Program Error message. I don't know what to do about it. I need to get my work done...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Been having the issue for 3 days now. I am  Vet on limited income and im paying for a program I cant use....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines